Thursday, July 22, 2010

What Kind of a Traveler Are You?

It’s pretty amazing how other people live by traveling. Other work and exhaust their funds in order to travel.
Traveling makes life a Life! I guess that should fit for many. Generally there is no escape in travel, driving oneself from home to school or work is considered travel. Traveling is a big big world where all travelers are driven by a thousand of purpose. There is no mistake in travel we make mistake because we are humans and we are surrounded by humans.
Whether you are a professional traveler or a small enthusiast, tick yourself with a few of these famous travel quotes:
 
Campervan hire to catch up with Campervan rates in Australia
The Explorer
 “Like all great travellers, I have seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.”  By Benjamin Disraeli
“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine

Full Time Traveler
“A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.” By Lao Tzu
“It is not down in any map; true places never are.” By Herman Melville

The Adventurer
“To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries.” By Aldous Huxley
“For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move.”

The Optimistic
“I travel a lot; I hate having my life disrupted by routine.”  By Caskie Stinnett
“We wander for distraction, but we travel for fulfillment.”  ~Hilaire Belloc

The Hypocrite
“If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home.” By James Michener

So what kind of a Traveler Are You?


Going to Australia? Experience Campervan hire

No comments:

Post a Comment